The Accelerate Method
No matter your goals:
- Launch a product or a service through sales or presales.
- Grow an existing company.
- Build key partnerships.
- Build a stronger network.
- Get advised.
- Sell a company.
- Or maybe learn more about the space and generate new ideas.
The key to the existence and success of any business is people.
We need people to start it
We need people to run it
We need people to buy
We need people to share feedback
We need people to support
There’s never enough people and there will never be enough because we will always want more to grow.
But access to the right people is not easy or cheap. If not money, there is always something in exchange.
In this post, I am going to share with you what I consider,
Every entrepreneur’s opportunity for a 3-month overnight success.
An approach that’ll enable you to drive a year worth of “desired outcome” within 2 to 3 months, without burning stages.
I call it: The Accelerate Method.
The Accelerate method is about providing well connected people with a strong enough reason to bring their audience and connections to you. It’s a way to leverage their power instead of fighting for the attention of their network and audience.
Here’s how it works
One way they strive to accomplish this goal is by sharing their expertise through interviews.
By inviting them to an interview you are giving them an opportunity to accomplish their goals. Furthermore, you are highlighting and honoring their expertise. Experts like to be experts, the least you can do is highlight their expertise.
But experts, leaders and influencers know that publishing an interview is not enough. They want to make sure other people see and help them promote it. Guess what? Now they become your distribution channel.
To apply the Accelerate method, you have to do three things only:
- Gather industry experts, leaders and influencers to discuss a particular topic depending on your interest, business space and goals.
For instance: launching new products and services, building digital products, becoming healthier, fitter and happier, etc.
- Give them an opportunity and a compelling reason to invite their audience and connections.
- Leverage their audience to accomplish your goals: launch new products/services, boost sales, find a co-founder, build partnerships, presell ideas, etc.
With this approach,
- The experts are happy because they get a chance to strengthen their personal brand and get exposed to a new audience without having to do a lot of work (interview time + emailing their audience).
- Their audience is happy because they get quality tips, strategies and insights from the best.
- You are happy because you have a big audience from potential customers, partners, advisors and more who can help you accomplish your goals.
- And finally, another group that you will learn more about in the guide, Promotional Partner Companies, will get exposure to a new audience.
But instead, you’re accomplish everything all at once inexpensively and quickly just by adding an extra step in the middle and executing on it through an event.
In my last application of the Accelerate Method, about 50 influencers and companies invited close to 100,000 people to an event I organized about bootstrapping
They all did it for free. In fact, nowhere in over 200 email threads do you see the words money, cash or compensation.
Think about what you could accomplish with 100,000 people in your industry.
- If you’re launching a new product, think about the feedback you’ll be able to get and the product/service preselling opportunity you’ll have.
- If you’re growing an existing company, think about the audience you’ll be exposed to and the sales you’ll be able to generate.
- If you’re growing a network, think about the relationships you’ll be able to build.
- If you’re seeking partnerships, think about the opportunities you’ll have to pitch your ideas.
- If you’re seeking advice, think about the experts you’ll interact with.
- if you’re seeking referrals, think about the network you’ll build.
The Accelerate Method is how you’ll