Let’s get down to business.
1. You have a startup idea that you want to build.
You’re not just looking for a web or app development team to build it for you, but a team that can help you make the right decisions and take the role of your startup partner who’s responsible for helping you build a profitable startup with acquisition potential.
2. We don’t just build apps, we build startups.
A great app doesn’t guarantee startup success. In fact, there are hundreds of thousands of great apps that failed as startups. We don’t just build good products (web/mobile apps), we build products people need, use and pay for. Here’s how.
3. How we build your startup.
1. We listen carefully to your idea and insights during a quick meeting which also allows you and us to evaluate the fit of working together.
2. We start with a 3-week roadmapping phase. In this phase, we answer:
- What to build?
- How to build it?
- What to test?
- How to test it?
- How’s the market for the solution?
- What are the untapped opportunities?
- Who’s the ideal buyer?
- How to acquire the first paying customers?
- What is our path to market milestones?
- What is the investment required to take us there?
This roadmapping phase is probably the most important of all phases because it reveals hidden insights that can some time show that the idea is not as viable as expected which stops us from pursuing a costly path that leads to failure. We understand that you may have done your homework already. The roadmapping phase provides an extra layer of research, validation and planning based on decades of startup experience. Simply put, it helps us answer, what path will take us to market with highest success predictability?
3. The third stage is the first execution phase. It takes the plan created through the roadmapping phase and divides it into milestones.
The first milestone is the validation milestone which focuses on testing the riskiest assumptions quickly. This stage provides us with key validation data before product development and launch. We want to make sure we build a product people need and use.
This stage has saved many of the entrepreneurs we worked with a ton of money after quickly realizing the idea is not showing strong validation signals and a major change is required before execution.
4. With validation, we start product development.
First and foremost, your startup team will include programmers, designer, marketer, operator, business developer, and advisor. In order to build a successful startup, both technical and non-technical teams must work hand in hand so that by launch, customers and other key stakeholders are ready to use and pay for the product.
This stage is also divided into milestones with clear deliverables for each milestone and all plans are uploaded to a Trello board with deadlines and outcomes.
5. When we launch the product, we continue to interact with customers, analyze use behavior, define the next stages, create new milestones and focus on required changes and growth.
4. How we communicate.
Besides a transparent Trello board and daily availability over email, you can text and call us directly at any time any day of the week. Furthermore, even if we don’t get to meet each other in the beginning, we always schedule visits to your location.
5. Who we work with.
Most of the entrepreneurs we work with are successful professionals or small business owners looking to launch an impactful and profitable startup venture that serves either as a side venture or a standalone startup with growth potential.
“Abdo, it has been a fantastic journey. I am quite excited for what we have achieved to this date. Leveraging the knowledge that you have managed to provide on SkillTalk has made a whole lot of difference…”
Founder of SkillTalk