Thanks for visiting AbdoRiani.com (hereinafter known as “we” or “our”). To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. Protecting your privacy is our commitment. Since different parts of the world now require different privacy disclosures, please read the privacy we put in place to understand what we do with your information and how we protect it.
- EU subscribers
1.1 The personal data we collect from you.
Your personal information is accessible only to our staff. This statement covers personally identifiable information, anonymous data collection and aggregate reporting. Personally identifiable information is any information that is associated with your name or personal identity.
The way we collect your personal information include:
(1) Opt-in to the newsletter: your name and email.
(2) Downloading free resources: your name and email.
(3) Downloading e-books and PDFs: your name and email.
(4) Joining EntrePerks.com: your name and email.
(5) Joining the wait list for our digital products: your name and email.
(6) Purchasing a digital product or consulting services: your name, email, billing information and payment source.
1.2 The purpose of collecting your personal information.
We collect the information above for the following purposes:
(1) Opt-in to the newsletter: To provide you with tips, strategies and updates.
(2) Downloading free resources: To send you access to the free resources.
(3) Downloading e-books and PDFs: To send you the e-books and PDFs.
(4) Joining EntrePerks.com: To send you an invitation to EntrePerks.
(5) Joining the wait list for our digital products: To tell you more about the products and when they open and close.
(6) Purchasing a digital product or consulting services: To process a purchase you make.
Furthermore, we may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Speed log in by not making you submit your information twice.
- Improve access to your ordered and/or requested products and services.
- To collect your preferences, comments and suggestions through feedbacks.
- To propose that you participate in promotional offers.
- To assist you when needed.
1.3 The legal basis we have for collecting and using your information.
Today, websites must have a legal basis for collecting and using information from individuals located in the European Union. Our legal basis for collecting and using your information is as follows. In any case and at any time, you can withdraw your consent by emailing or replying back to firstname.lastname@example.org or opt out of any email using the “unsubscribe” link.
(1) Opt-in to the newsletter: we will make sure you are informed about the type of information you will receive.
(2) Downloading free resources: We will ask for your consent first.
(3) Downloading e-books and PDFs: We will ask for your consent first.
(4) Joining EntrePerks.com: We will ask for your consent first.
(5) Joining the wait list for our digital products: We will ask for your consent first.
(6) Purchasing a digital product or consulting services: We will collect your information as part of a legal contractual transaction.
1.4 Who can access the data we collect.
We are solely responsible for collecting your data, however, we use third parties to assist us with processing your personal data including the following categories of recipients:
Website programming, design and management services.
Email marketing providers.
Financial transaction processors
We have signed a contract with these third parties in which they are prohibited from utilizing, sharing or retaining your personal date for any purpose other than we dictate.
We may generate usage data following your activity in the site such as number of hits and visits. The collected data is used to improve our product and your experience. We may use “cookies” to personalize your experience. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. They are text files assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying your browser settings. Web browsers automatically accept cookies.
1.6 How long we keep your data on file.
We keep your data for different time periods depending on the reason it was gathered. Here is a breakdown:
(1) Opt-in to the newsletter: Until unsubscription.
(2) Downloading free resources: Until unsubscription.
(3) Downloading e-books and PDFs: Until unsubscription.
(4) Joining EntrePerks.com: Until request of removal from access to our partner offers. Please email email@example.com.
(5) Joining the wait list for our digital products: 24 months.
(6) Purchasing a digital product or consulting services: Four years for tax audit purposes.
If a legal claim arises involving your data, we will store and disclose that data until the matter has resolved.
1.7 Your right to request corrections, erasure and export of your data.
You have the right to control your information. You have the following rights:
The right to be informed about how and why we collect and use your data. This policy is how we are informing you.
The right to access your data we have about you.
The right to correct errors about the data we have about you.
The right to erase your information from our database.
The right to restrict our use of the data.
The right to data portability. Ask us to provide your personal data we have for export.
The right to object how we use your data.
The right to refuse profiling you for any purpose such as marketing and sales.
To exercise any of these rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
1.8 Your data and third parties.
We do not share or transfer your data to third parties in and outside of the United States.
1.9 Who to contact.
If you have questions, concerns and requests about the policy and anything else, email us at email@example.com.
- Our friends regardless of the location
2.2 Legal disclosure of personal information.
We may disclose your personal information if required by law, regulation or in good faith to comply with legal processes served on this site or protect our rights and property. Furthermore, we may share your personal information if our records indicate fraudulent activity or other deceptive practices that a government agency should be made aware of. Finally, we may share your personal information if your communication suggests possible harm to others.
2.3 DMCA disclosures.
As part of our compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, we may be required to disclose whatever information we have for you to a copyright holder who has submitted a complaint to use.
2.4 Public comments.
In leaving a comment on our posts, guides and anywhere else on the website, please remember that any information you provide is not private. The information can be viewed by anyone online.
2.5 Third party sites.
This website may link to other sites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy of other sites. When you leave the site, please take the time to review privacy policies of the linked sites.
2.6 Sale of business.
We may share your personal information if we are merged or acquired by another company. You will be notified of the sale/partnership and will always have the right to request removal off the list of transferred/exchanged data to/with the other party(ies).